Dr. Sadie Gray
Dr. Sadie Gray
ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP EXPERT
Dr. Sadie Gray never enjoyed “rah-rah” faux-inspirational pep talks in team meetings, and she seeks to help other leaders and managers cut that nonsense out. Sadie has a Doctoral degree in Learning and Organizational Change from Baylor University, a Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction, and nearly a decade of experience gathering data from the front lines of failed organizational work cultures. Dr. Gray has designed, gathered, and published research on the devastating effects that poorly devised rhetoric and goal setting can have on a workforce. She consults on training and motivating management through identifying toxic leadership and managing burnout.
Dr. Gray and her theatrical automation specialist husband live in Chicago, love historical documentaries, and are constantly looking for new ways to advance the world around them.
TOP-REQUESTED SPEAKING TOPICS (click for topic descriptions)
- The O.U.T.S.M.A.R.T. Method for Goal Setting
- Reducing Burnout: Questions Managers Need to Ask
- Four Ways You're Accidentally Creating a Toxic Culture
- Proactively Addressing Employee Mental Wellness
- Designing Workforce Training that will Inspire Action
- Implementing Organizational Initiatives That Work
Dr. Gray is available for:
- Keynote Presentations
- Training Seminars
- Conference Presentations
- Needs Assessments
- Consulting measuring efficiency, scale, and impact
- Designing custom training for your organization
- One-on-one sessions to discuss your organization's needs and create a specially crafted plan with support from Dr. Gray for your new program's implementation.