Four Ways You're Accidentally Creating Toxic Culture
4 Ways You're Creating Toxic Culture
The newest global research supported by SHRM and identified by QualtricsXM suggests that employees’ needs will have to be addressed to slow the Great Resignation. Surprisingly, many leaders and managers have no idea how to define a toxic culture, so they’re not sure if their mission, goals, or leadership styles play a role in attrition rates. This presentation explains how organizations have been blinded by the MIRE of a toxic culture and suggests methods to see their path forward again.
- Attendees will learn the theory of Margin-In-Life.
- Attendees will learn the definition of a toxic culture through the four negative targets that create MIRE.
- Attendees will learn strategies that can be implemented immediately to turn the tide of a toxic culture to one where respect and communication can flourish.
Presentation is best 60 minutes in length
Designed for management and team leaders – deliverable virtually or in person.
To get a quote for this presentation, please
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- The O.U.T.S.M.A.R.T Method for Goal Setting
- Attracting & Retaining Rockstar Employees
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Designing Workforce Trainings to Inspire Action
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Four Ways You're Accidentally Creating Toxic Culture
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Implementing New Organizational Initiatives That Work
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Reducing Burnout: Questions Managers Need to Ask
- Proactively Addressing Employee Mental Wellness
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know