Active Listening Presentation Description
"What? Can you repeat that please?" If this is something you often hear yourself ,or your employees say often, then this training is for you. Active listening is a CHOICE. By learning more about what you may be doing wrong both verbally and nonverbally, you can increase active listening skills and become a more effective communicator.
- Attendees will learn key differences between hearing and active listening.
- Attendees will be able to identify the most commonly used listening habits.
- Attendees will be able to name at least three ways they can better nonverbally communicate that they are listening.
Typically this presentation is 45 minutes to 1 hour in length
This presentation can be done as a webinar or a face-to-face presentation and is available online as an on-demand training module.
To get a quote for this presentation please
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- Attracting & Retaining the Next Greatest Generation
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know
- Leadership for Every Generation