People mostly leave jobs because of people the people they work with, not because of the work itself. Often unresolved conflict is at the root this turnover. This presentation will examine techniques that can be used to get to the root of issues and resolve conflict swiftly and productively. Join us to learn more about how to get people to do more what you want AND maybe hate you a little less.
- Attendees will learn what people often say and do when they are in flight or fight mode.
- Attendees will learn strategies for staying in dialogue and keeping the conversation calm.
- Attendees will discover tips for discerning if conflict is warranted or needs to be overlooked.
Best delivered in a 45-60 minute presentation
Can be delivered face-to-face or as a webinar
To get a quote for this presentation please
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- Attracting & Retaining the Next Greatest Generation
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know
- Leadership for Every Generation