DEI Across Generations
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Across Generations
If you're looking to discuss Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in your workplace then don't forget about GENERATIONS! DEI is all about learning from one another's perspectives, appreciating those perspectives, and embracing those who may think differently than we do. Every person in your office looks through the "lens" of the time and age they were born in. What was happening in politics, war, economics, music, and entertainment all has an impact on how we see the world. In this presentation we will explore some of the commonly held generational viewpoints and how they may differ from your co-workers. Underestanding is KEY in DEI and when you leave this presentation you will UNDERSTAND generations much much more. It's a great way to launch a DEI initiative in YOUR company.
- Audience will be able to list all 5 Generations currently in the American workforce.
- Audience will learn common norms and viewpoints within each micro-generations.
- Audience will learn to appreciate differences and embrace the unique gifts each generation brings to the table.
Best done as a 60 minute - 2 hour presentation
Presentation can be delivered face to face or as a webinar.
To get a quote for this presentation
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- The O.U.T.S.M.A.R.T Method for Goal Setting
- Attracting & Retaining Rockstar Employees
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Designing Workforce Trainings to Inspire Action
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Four Ways You're Accidentally Creating Toxic Culture
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Implementing New Organizational Initiatives That Work
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Reducing Burnout: Questions Managers Need to Ask
- Proactively Addressing Employee Mental Wellness
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know