Effective Meeting Strategy
Meetings can either be extremely helpful or wasted time. Much of that has to do with WHO is running those meetings and if they have a well designed agenda. This presentation will help attendees discover helpful strategies to designing and conducting meetings that employees wont be exasperated with the next time you have to take the lead.
- Attendees will get decision making tips on if a meeting should be held or if the information should be distributed through a different medium.
- Attendees will get tips on how to design high quality meeting agendas.
- Attendees will learn key strategies on how to deal with "distractors and distractions" in meetings.
Presentation is best at 30-60 minutes in length
Presentation can be delivered face-to-face or as a webinar
To get a quote for this presentation please
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- Attracting & Retaining the Next Greatest Generation
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know
- Leadership for Every Generation