Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
Generation "THEM": Managing a Multi-Generational Workforce
Generation "THEM" examines the "WHY" behind each American generation's common perspectives so that we can better understand one another and build more cohesive teams. This presentation gives attendees solid understanding of generational norms and the importance of attracting and retaining top young talent to ensure sustainability while allowing them to laugh at how silly we are deep down.
- Attendees will be able to list the names and accepted age ranges of each generation currently in the American workplace.
- Attendees will be able to identify 3-5 commonly held beliefs within each generation.
- Attendees will be able to differentiate between commonly held traditionalist perspectives and that of incoming generations.
- Attendees will be able to articulate feedback for employees and co-workers of other generations that maximizes acceptance and change.
- Attendee will choose more effective mediums to communicate with co-workers in every generation to increase productivity.
* This presentation can be paired with Bridging Generational Gaps to take a more in-depth exploration of Generational Diveresity.
This presentation is best at 60-90 minutes
Presentation can be delivered as a face-to-face presenation or a webinar
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- Attracting & Retaining the Next Greatest Generation
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know
- Leadership for Every Generation