Having Difficult Conversations
Having Difficult Conversations?
How do you tell a co-worker that they stink? I mean, literally smell? How do you tell someone you don't appreciate a joke or that you've been teased enough? It comes down to the ability to hold difficult conversations and choose your words and nonverbals carefully. This presentation will help you, whether you're managing others or just working alongside them how to communicate your wants and needs clearly without being condescending or rude.
- Attendees will learn how to classify a conversation as "difficult".
- Attendees will learn about how to use verbal communication strategies to ensure that they are heard.
- Attendees will learn how to better use nonverbal communication skills to boost rapport with others.
Best as a 30-60 minute presentation
Presentation can be delivered face-to-face or as a webinar
To get a quote for this presenation please
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- Attracting & Retaining the Next Greatest Generation
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know
- Leadership for Every Generation