Improving Nonverbal Communication
I Can’t Hear You Over Your Body Screaming: The Importance of Nonverbal Communication in the Workplace.
Experts have found that 93% of all meaning comes from the nonverbal communication, and only 7% of meaning comes from the words themselves. However, we spend far more time planning WHAT we are going to say and little to no time on HOW we are going to say it. This training helps attendees better understand what signals they are sending and better perceive those around them in order to more clearly communicate with co-workers.
- Attendees will be able to define the common behaviors linked to American nonverbal communication. (All nonverbals are highly cultural)
- Attendees will learn their how American colleagues interpret specific gestures, posture, use of time, and facial expressions and how those from other cultures might use nonverbals differently.
- Attendees will learn ways they might be unintentionally displaying aggressive or passive behaviors that are impacting their work communication.
Presentation is best at 45-60 minutes
Presentation can be delivered face-to-face or as a webinar
To get a quote for this presentation please
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- Attracting & Retaining Rockstar Employees
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anixety
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- How to Speak Geek