Internship Focused Communication Trainings
Internship Focused Communication
Do you want to make sure that your interns are prepped and ready to communicate effectively within the organization as they complete their internship? This presentation helps interns better understand "the game" that is often played in the workplace by addressing things like clothing choices, making small talk, taking initative, and interacting virtually. We will make sure your interns are ready to go when they begin working with you!
- Attendees will learn key communication expectations within the workplace.
- Attendes will learn how implementing specific communication behaviors can get them noticed and appreciated in the office.
- Attendees will learn how specific behaviors might give a bad impression to others in the office.
Presentation is best delivered as a 2 to 3 hour interactive class, but can be delivered as a 60 minute webinar if needed.
Face-to-face interactive training session or webinar.
To get a quote for this presentation
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- The O.U.T.S.M.A.R.T Method for Goal Setting
- Attracting & Retaining Rockstar Employees
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Designing Workforce Trainings to Inspire Action
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Four Ways You're Accidentally Creating Toxic Culture
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Implementing New Organizational Initiatives That Work
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Reducing Burnout: Questions Managers Need to Ask
- Proactively Addressing Employee Mental Wellness
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know