The O.U.T.S.M.A.R.T Method for Goal Setting
The O.U.T.S.M.A.R.T Method for Goal Setting - By Dr. Sadie Gray
Even if you and your team are familiar with SMART goals (no worries if not, we got you) sometimes employees still fall far short of the mark set for them. While SMART goals are the highest standard, employees won’t carry them out if they don’t feel heard and valued in the process. This presentation discusses the OUTSMART method that leadership can utilize to empower employees to take ownership of large goals.
- Attendees will learn the steps to identifying and writing OUTSMART goals.
- Attendees will learn the perfect questions to ask to ensure the goal is understood by the entire team.
- Attendees will be able to learn the importance of trust in the goal-setting process, so employees feel motivated to take on new tasks.
- Attendees will learn about the dignity and trust-building of allowing the team to incorporate their knowledge into the goal.
Typically this presentation is 1 hour in length
Designed for management and team leaders – deliverable virtually or in person.
To get a quote for this presentation, please
- Active Listening Presentation Description
- The O.U.T.S.M.A.R.T Method for Goal Setting
- Attracting & Retaining Rockstar Employees
- Bridging Generational Gaps
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communicating in a Virtual World
- Conflict Resolution
- Covid 19's Impact on Generations
- DEI Across Generations
- Designing Workforce Trainings to Inspire Action
- Effective Meeting Strategy
- Four Ways You're Accidentally Creating Toxic Culture
- Generationally Focused Fundraising
- Generationally Focused Sales
- Generation THEM: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Giving Better Feedback
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Here Comes Generation Z
- How to Speak Geek
- Internship Focused Communication Trainings
- Implementing New Organizational Initiatives That Work
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Learn to Network Effectively
- Persuasion and Influence
- Presentation Skills & Reducing Anxiety
- Reducing Burnout: Questions Managers Need to Ask
- Proactively Addressing Employee Mental Wellness
- Shoot for the Stars - Motivation to Be the REAL You
- Soft Skill Focused Interviews
- What GREAT Leaders Know